We are looking for a junior, in-house photographer to join our expanding stock content agency, a self-starter, highly organised and have an eye for detail and storytelling.
- Passion and enthusiasm for photography
- A team player, equally comfortable working alone and with other producers
- Conceptualise everything the brand stands for
- Responsible for photographing creative content, including set-up and equipment hire.
- Clear communicator, confident sharing ideas in planning stages
- Support Creative team in creation of concepts
- Creating engaging organic social content on existing and emerging platforms
- Interest and hunger to learn, collaborate and create
- Collaborating with your teammates to service rapid turnaround times, capture trending moments, deliver and receive feedback, all while keeping a clear, enthusiastic and proactive attitude towards content creation.
Essential skills, experience and qualifications
- Degree level in photography or degree equivalent e.g. apprenticeship, city guilds or college qualification, a passion for this medium and ability to evidence your skill is key, formal qualifications are not essential.
- Portfolio of paid or personal work that demonstrates an early understanding and enthusiasm for storytelling, lifestyle photography and youth culture.
- A confident shooter.
- Capable on Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop and advanced experience with Capture one.
- Editing experience.
- Natural ability in lifestyle photography, both in studio and natural lighting.
- Experience of working with models and people and confidence to direct.
- Travel will be required, own car and driving license preferred, though not essential.