We are looking for a social media manager to join our expanding stock content agency. You must be able to deliver a social media strategy, be confident, a self-starter, highly organised and have an eye for detail.
- Create an interaction strategy to better support customers and improve customer interaction
- Produce weekly interaction reports for all social media channels, while incorporating productive developmental ideas around increasing consumer interaction
- Create engaging content for social media channels
- Responsibility for reporting on social analytics
- Work alongside the Social Media Executive to deliver and manage the social media strategy, own all publishing across platforms by campaign, always on and reactive content- planning, drafting, scheduling, publishing, monitoring and reporting
- Manage and plan at high level all content publishing at least 2 weeks in advance and link in with marketing calendar. Proactively share plans for direction and/or approval.
- Daily monitoring of social performance against set KPIs as well as monitoring cultural/pop trends (social listening, platform monitoring) daily and suggest reactive content to trending global topics.
- Analyse and report on success on a weekly, monthly and seasonal basis including future recommendations to test.
Essential skills, experience and qualifications
- Strong knowledge of social media metrics and content performance
- Strong copywriting skills, understanding of SEO, sponsored content, and social media ads
- Creative flair and eye for detail to producing engaging content
- IT literacy is essential
- Excellent communications skills and written English is essential
- Confident and adept in all social media channels and knowledgeable of emerging platforms.
- Social media and tech savvy, where possible evidence success in personal or professional campaigns
- Passion and knowledge for social media, we are looking for a fresh perspective, think about how you could invigorate our social media channels for Image Source and Cultura Creative