Search our collection
We are part of the Image Source family, an independent award-winning high-end stock agency. As a stock licensing agency operating in countries all across the world, we believe diversity brings benefits for our clients, our business and our people. We want to reflect the communities in which we operate as different perspectives help us innovate, celebrate culture and grow our business in a sustainable way.
Diversity and inclusion is part of who we are and it is vital to building a successful business in visual communications. We have an active and vigorous focus on Black, Asian, Mixed Ethnicity visual content. We believe strongly in authenticity and we understand the power of stock imagery. As such, we are actively seeking and encouraging content, including Video, Illustration and Photography. We understand that stock imagery should have high production values yet be believable, authentic, and reflect the diverse world in which we live.
We are committed to fair opportunity and the promotion of passionate, talented Photographers and Videographers of Colour.
- We are paying some of the highest royalties in the industry
- 10% of every sale is channeled back to a creative community fund
- Access to assignment briefs
- Support with shoot costs*
- Dedicated Art Directors
- Creative Intelligence for Trends and Sales Insight
- We edit, keyword, grade and distribute for you
- Advanced content upload and transparent royalty reporting tools designed and built to the precise needs of professional photographers, film-makers and illustrators, optimising your time for shooting.
BIPOC Photographers and Videographers remain under-represented in the stock licensing industry. We support and develop Black and Brown Creators, to promote the change we want to see in the stock photography industry. Cultura Creative will play an Increasing role to inspire an entire eco-system, making a commitment to work not only with BIPOC Photographers, Videographers and Illustrators but to work with make-up artists, stylists, producers and editors from the BIPOC community in creating an entirely inclusive premium stock collection.
Please contact us with a link to your portfolio at: firstname.lastname@example.org